Please take the following precautions to prevent the corona virus from spreading.
These measures serve to protect our patient owners and our employees.
Please call us in advance or in case you feel unwell yourself and in a case of emergency and if you need to pick up any drugs
We are also now able to to tele-medicine (10 min./25Euo) via Skype (only possible for our registered customers)
There is hand disinfection at the entrance, please use it after entering the practice
1. we allow a maximum of 1 person per animal (except in severe circumstances)
2. we allow a maximum of 4 people to wait at the same time
3. please keep 1,5m distance from us and pleas wear a mask
4. animals are kept and fixed only by us
5. please do not touch any surfaces if possible.
Door handles, grips etc. will be checked by us after a close
Hygiene plan cleaned and disinfected.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
we provide a wide range of veterinary service for all companionanimals,
may it be a great dane or a Gerbil.
Anne Gamalski, veterinarian (with one of her dogs)
Pictures by Captivation